'Gaeran Mari', which literally means egg roll in Korean is another easy side dish you can make with ingredients you already have in your fridge. It's so comforting and nostalgic, I love having this with any kind of kimchi dish. The rolling part might be tricky at first but you will get used to it with practice.
- 3 eggs
- 2 T minced carrot
- 2 T minced onion
- 2 T thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 T water
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl then mix in the remaining ingredients.
3. When the oil is hot pour in the egg mixture.
5. Using a spatula pull the folded part back to the edge.
7. Pat the finished roll with the spatula to get it into a nice shape and let it cool down for a minute.