This is a go to recipe for when you are in a pinch and don't have enough side dishes for a meal, or you just want a comforting snack. It's basically foolproof because in our opinion zucchini is delicious cooked in any way.
- 1 Korean zucchini (you can substitue with other types of zucchini)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/2 cup flour
- Dipping sauce (1T soy sauce, 1t rice vinegar, 1/2 t red chili powder, sesame seeds)
2. Beat the eggs with the salt and heat up frying pan with a bit of oil.
3. Dredge the zucchini slices in the flour.
4. Dip into egg.
5. Put on the hot pan. Repeat steps 3-5 for each slice.
6. Flip in a couple minutes when the bottoms are golden brown.